Dance. Copper, glass lampwork, Czech glass and metal earrings. Handmade, handcrafted artisan, beaded jewelry, jewellery. Boho, Bohemian, indie, Victorian, Bridal Andria Bieber Designs. #jewelry #jewellery #handmade #bo
The pearl is a small round object, which generally consists of glass, wood, stone, pearls and much more and has a small hole through which it is connected by means of a string. These are the simplest pieces of jewelery anyone can do with fewer items and less material. You can choose the desired color combination.
Handmade pearl jewelery does not require any artistic skills, since unlike other jewelery, not many artworks are required. They can be produced very quickly with less effort. The most common handmade pearl jewelry are necklaces, earrings and bracelets.
Based on the type of stones we use, it can be worn for the right clothes. There's something you need to think about to make your handmade pearl jewelry look good and not look cheap
- If the person wishing to wear pearl jewelry is an elderly person, be sure to choose the right colors and not lag behind the cute ones, as they can sometimes look a bit childish and choose good pearl quality.
- A set of beads used in the strings while making a neck piece. If it is a person over 30 and 40 years old, you can opt for a necklace with full pearls. However, if it is a necklace for adults and under 30, it is recommended to use pearls only as accents and to be careful when choosing medium and large pearls. Try to choose semi-precious stones and pearls for an expensive look.
- If you opt for handmade earrings, you should not dangle too much, but opt for simple earrings, with one or two pearls hanging on the top of the earrings.
Here are some reasons why you should opt for handmade pearl jewelry:
- Handmade pearl jewelry is the best gift you can make because it is usually tailor made. Pearl necklace with three to four layers is the best gift for the mother.
- In general, they are unique because it is handmade
- It can also become a trademark because it is handmade, unlike machine-made designs that are not available in more than one or two parts
- After all, they are always affordable because they cost less material