MultiColor Tribal Hoop Earrings, Colorful Jewelry Set, Cowrie Shell Jewelry, Beaded Bohemian Jewelry
There are many types of jewelry beads available in the market. These jewelry beads are available almost everywhere and available in different materials, shapes and sizes. This varied variety even gives the professional the opportunity to decide what and how to shop.
We have tried to summarize the different types of beads commonly used with some detailed descriptions and specifications:
- Acrylic beads: This bead is made of plastic or polymerized materials such as polymer clay, polymer clay, resin and other plastics. They are usually lightweight, inexpensive and therefore versatile. Due to this characteristic, it surpasses some competing glass and wood beads in their quality
- Horn Beads: These beads are mixed with seed beads and are small tubular beads. They typically have a length of 3 mm to 12 mm. These pearls are often used in pearl weaving projects and are also good value for money
- Charms Beads: These beads are often die-cast metal beads available in a variety of designs, shapes, sizes and colors. They are named after the good old traditional charm bracelet, which was very popular in childhood. In these beads a loop is installed for easy attachment.
- Crystal Beads: These beads are made of high quality glass beads that are perfectly cut into their surface or base. Crystals can be cut into many different shapes, eg
- Czech Glass Beads: These beads are also one of the best pressed glass beads in the world. The dominant brand is Preciosa (formerly Jablonex), which offers a wide range of shapes, colors and finishes.
- Glass Beads: These beads are one of the most common materials for pearls. They can be used for any purpose and are also cheap and abundant